In the home decoration, furniture and household appliances are considered to be large items in the home, and they are all long-lasting consumables. Many people expect their own furniture and home appliances to be used for a long time, especially for furniture, because of its upgrading and changing customs. The frequency is also relatively low. However, although the furniture is used, if you do not care well, it may have been used for five years. Maybe you have spent three years on it, and if you have cured it, you may extend the life of several years.
1. Do not scrub the furniture with a coarse cloth or old clothes. Because the coarse cloth fibers are thick, and the old clothes have a lot of stitches and buttons, these are simply scratching the furniture. It is best to wipe the furniture with a water-absorbent fabric such as cotton, towel, flannel or cotton.
2. Do not spray wax on the leather furniture. Furniture maintenance spray wax can only be used to spray wooden furniture appearance, can not be sprayed on leather furniture. Once the sprayed wax is sprayed on it, the pores of the leather product will be clogged, and the leather will age and shorten its service life. In addition, in order to make the furniture look more lustrous, some people directly apply some wax products to their homes for private use, or improper use, but will make the furniture look foggy and mottled.
3. Do not use a damp cloth dampened with soapy water or detergent to scrub the furniture. Because they are necessarily corrosive, they will damage the furniture appearance and make the furniture paint surface dull. If the water penetrates into the wood, it will cause mold or partial deformation of the wood and shorten the service life.
4. Don't put your furniture in the sun, don't put your furniture in a very humid place. If the furniture is exposed to the sun, the paint on the exterior of the furniture will be sunburned. The paint will also evaporate under high temperature conditions. The color will change after a long time, resulting in degumming and cracking, and formaldehyde is more likely to evaporate. If it is too hot, it is easy to grow insects, mold, and then erode furniture.
5, do not place high concentrations of alcohol, banana water and freshly boiled boiling water on the table, these will damage the paint surface.
6. Do not wash the furniture made of plywood with water. Do not soak it in alkaline water to avoid degumming or dispersing the splint.
7. Don't use the pigments and putties that are different from the original paint color of the furniture to mix well and embed the cracks in the furniture to avoid leaving scars.
8. Do not use a dry rag to scrub the dust on your furniture. Since dust is made up of fiber, sand, and bauxite, many people are accustomed to using a dry rag to clean and wash the furniture. Originally, these fine particles have damaged the furniture paint surface in the friction of back and forth scrubbing. Although these scratches are so small that they are invisible to the naked eye, they will cause the furniture to look dull and rough after a long time.