The chair part of the leisure chair mainly has wooden chair strips, preservative wooden chair strips and wood plastic chair rails.
1. The wooden chair strip is the specification required for opening the log into a chair strip, drying, performing a series of post-processes, ensuring the flatness of the chair strip, then spraying the wood several times after the primer, grinding, removing the burrs on the surface of the wood, and then Spray the paint.
2. The anti-corrosion wooden chair strip is made of special anti-corrosion treatment, which has the functions of anti-corrosion, anti-termite and anti-fungal, and can directly contact with water and soil, which can solve the problem that the solid wood is easily rotted after being absorbed by damp and water. The problem of expansion and deformation.
The chair strip has high strength and strong impact resistance. No cracking, no expansion, no deformation characteristics, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, saving post-maintenance and maintenance costs. It has the advantages of long service life, environmental protection and safety, and its appearance is natural and beautiful. The wood preservative chair strip is the material of choice for outdoor leisure chairs.
3. Wood-plastic chair rails are profiles, producing materials that meet the length of customers' needs, and are waterproof and moisture-proof.
The legs of the leisure chair are iron feet, aluminum feet and stone feet.
1. The iron feet are stable and strong, durable and the styles are mostly European. Nowadays, they have been integrated into modern elements. The product is more fashionable.
2. The aluminum feet are made of precision casting and permanent die casting. The products are exquisite and beautiful, without losing the stability of the cast iron feet, and the lightness and simplicity of the steel feet. However, due to the high price, it is rarely seen in public places. Trace.
3. Special foot and foot of stone foot, large in size, processed from marble or granite, resistant to weathering and corrosion, suitable for outdoor use all year round.